Great book review! I'm sorry that your sight is glitching :( You did a really good job at giving an overview of the book. You explained the main character, Sophie, very well without giving anything about her future away. Also, you introduced the book's plot quite well. I will definitely read this book as soon as I can!
This was a really well thought out and well written review! I enjoyed hearing about the book and the main points to it. Your description of the main character made me very interested and intrigued to what will happen to her in the new way her life is headed. I do enjoy fantasy books and will hopefully give this one a try! -Claire Hobson
Great review! I've actually read the entire Keeper of the Lost Cities series; I was really obsessed with in in seventh grade. I pretty much agree with everything you covered!
Great book review! I'm sorry that your sight is glitching :( You did a really good job at giving an overview of the book. You explained the main character, Sophie, very well without giving anything about her future away. Also, you introduced the book's plot quite well. I will definitely read this book as soon as I can!
ReplyDeleteThis was a really well thought out and well written review! I enjoyed hearing about the book and the main points to it. Your description of the main character made me very interested and intrigued to what will happen to her in the new way her life is headed. I do enjoy fantasy books and will hopefully give this one a try!
ReplyDelete-Claire Hobson
Great review! I've actually read the entire Keeper of the Lost Cities series; I was really obsessed with in in seventh grade. I pretty much agree with everything you covered!
ReplyDelete